The CoInvest Group can point to an overwhelmingly positive track record as regards its business activities over a period of more than 30 years. This track record is testament to both our capability and our innovative, added-value concepts and services!
- Financing solutions for growth and projects
- Off-balance solutions for companies
- Structured forfaiting solutions
- Negotiating equity and debt for hcompanies
- Supervision of M&A processes
- Intelligent leverage of hidden reserves
- Added value from equity consolidation
- Structuring of approx. 100 off-balance transactions worth more than €500 m. (volume per transaction: €1 m. to €30 m.)
- Conception of SPV structures and structured financing
- Conception & prospectus drafting for banks and issuing houses
- Structuring of individual transactions and private placements
- Ongoing supervision of fund structures taking into account the respective current framework conditions from investment to return
- Structuring, coordination and implementation of a merger of five closed funds into one stock corporation with 4,800 investors
- Structured financing of a renewable project worth €1.4 bn.
- Structuring of a fund (wood-fired power plants) worth €63 m.
- Commodity investments
- Individual certificate and securities solutions
- Supervision and handling of transactions within the framework of an
- individual asset management account
- Structured investments in commodities with derivative concept worth more than €1 bn.
- Supervision of domestic and foreign renewable investments/financing worth up to €1.4 bn.
- Special fund with solar park worth €300 m.
- SME financing fund using complex equity financing with tax components worth approx. €200 m.
- Investment in leveraged certificate structures worth €200 m.
- Supervision of project developments
- Negotiation of equity and debt for industrial and residential real estate projects
- Section 6b Reinvestment
- Finance structuring
- Financing concepts and consultancy
- Supervision of domestic and foreign real estate investments worth approx. €3 bn. (individual sections: €10 m. to €150 m.)